How to Make a Movie PosterThere was nothing planned on this Live Stream, it was completely improvised to show real challenges and struggles in graphic design. We knew from the start that anything can happen and the end result might not be great, but we were hoping for the best. General Tips before starting a graphic design project:
- Not every design is successful, you have to accept that and don’t let it discourage you to start a new piece.
- Don’t settle for a mediocre artwork. Push your boundaries and keep working.
- The first artwork you create for a graphic design project might not be the best. Explore different ideas and produce at least 3 versions exploring a variety of compositions.
- Don’t start on the computer, start sketching thumbnails first and select the best ideas.
- Find inspiring work by others and collect references. If you have time you can also put together mood boards.