PHOTOSHOP 2021 MasterClass
Master the industry-leading application for image
editing, retouching and 2D/3D digital art.
- Why learn Photoshop?
- Who is this course for?
- What's included?
Photoshop is an extremely versatile application used every day by creative professionals in the industry.
Knowing the application inside out will help you to remove unwanted details, improve color, exposure, contrast, sharpness and overall look. You can also combine images to create seamless compositions, add animations and more!
There's nothing better than discovering that one tool you love to use!
A rock-solid knowledge of Photoshop is essential to so many roles within the Creative Industry. It is the flagship product of Adobe and has been for a long time.
If you want to work professionally as a Photographer, Graphic Designer, Illustrator or in any Image Manipulation role you will find this course extremely useful in the journey to getting that dream role.
Or if you are already a professional in the industry and want to master every aspect of this complex application so you can take your work to the next level!
In this course, we are going to start from the very basics of working in Photoshop. Then we will move on to explore far more complex tools, techniques and so much more.
This Photoshop CC MasterClass will teach you the best methods of working in Photoshop so you always feel confident choosing a tool or feature to use in every design situation.
This course is up-to-date with the latest 2020 new features.
94 Videos lessons,
Exercise Files & Resources
12.0 Hours Total playtime
The course includes downloadable exercise files so you can work along with what you see on screen. This helps if you enjoy learning by doing plus you can start practising key board short cuts asap!
You can also test your knowledge with the quizzes at the end of each chapter. These are not there just to make sure you were listening. They help you identify the areas you feel most and least confident in.
111,072 students enrolled
Adobe Certified course
Learn to create amazing image compositions using multiple photographs in one final result:
Learn from the best!
Martin is a graphic designer and an Adobe Certified Instructor. He was a presenter at Adobe MAX the ultimate creative in 2018 and was recently voted one of the top 10 Adobe instructors in the world.
As a designer and illustrator he worked for companies like Pixar, BBC, Mattel, Accenture and as an instructor taught teams at Transport for London, Google, Ben&Jerry's, House of Lords, Oxford University Press.
Over 100,000 students are studying from his online courses from over 200 countries.
Things you will learn
Receive certificate upon finishing course
signed by Adobe Certified Instructor:
MASTER PHOTOSHOP to become
Learn to create vector artwork for print, web and mobile devices:
1. Introduction (11:00) ⤓
- Why learn Photoshop?
How to study from this course Exercise files Getting an Adobe Certification
2. Basics (54:00) ⤓
- Basics chapter introduction
- Working with images
- User Interface
- Image size and Resolution
- Cropping Images
- Color Modes
- Quiz for Basics Chapter
3. Layers (53:00) ⤓
- Layers chapter introduction
- Layers essentials
- Layers Panel
- Special layers
- Layer Styles
- Blending layers
- Quiz for Layers Chapter
4. Drawing (49:00) ⤓
- Drawing chapter introduction
- Brush Tool essentials
- Create Custom Brushes
- Vector Shapes
- Quiz for Drawing chapter
5. Transformations (26:00) ⤓
- Tranformations chapter introduction
- Essential Transformations
- Special Transformations
- Quiz for Transformations chapter
6. Selections (01:08:03) ⤓
- Selections chapter introduction
- Selections essentials
- Selections based on color and contrast
- Advanced Selection techniques
- Complex Selections
- Quiz for Selections
7. Masking (59:00) ⤓
- Masking chapter introduction
- Non-destructive workflow
- Masking essentials
- Vector Masks for geometric shapes
- Vector Masks for organic shapes
- Quiz for Masking
8. Smart Objects (44:00) ⤓
- Smart Objects chapter introduction
- Smart Objects essentials
- Vector Smart Objects
- Linked Smart Objects
- Smart Filters
- Quiz for Smart Objects chapter
9. Adjustment Layers (54:00) ⤓
- Adjustment Layers chapter introduction
- Adjustment Layers essentials
- Tonal Adjustments
- Color Adjustments
- Contrast Adjustments
- Quiz for Adjustment Layers chapter
10. Retouching (2:09:45) ⤓
- Retouching chapter introduction
- Healing Brushes
- Clone Stamp Tool essentials
- Clone Stamp Tool advanced techniques
- Liquify filter
- Content-Aware techniques
- Dodge and Burn Tools
- Portrait Retouching project
- Photo Restoration project
- Quiz for Retouching chapter
11. Bridge and Camera RAW (14:00) ⤓
- Bridge and Camera RAW chapter introduction
- Bridge and Photoshop integration
- Adobe Camera RAW
- Quiz for Bridge and Camera RAW chapter
12. Type (44:00) ⤓
- Type chapter introduction
- Working with text
- Formatting text
- Creative techniques with text
- Quiz for Type chapter
13. Save and Export (29:00) ⤓
- Save and Export chapter introduction
- Saving your work
- Creating print-ready PDFs
- Saving files for the Web
- Quiz for Save and Export chapter
14. Workflows (56:00) ⤓
- Workflows chapter introduction
- Timeline panel for Video Layers
- 3D Layers and techniques
- Lightroom and Photoshop integration
- User Experience Design workflow
- Photoshop mobile apps
- Quiz for Workflows chapte
15. New Features in CC 2018 (35:00) ⤓
- Variable and SVG Fonts
- Brushes panel Improvements
- Brush Smoothing
- Symmetrical Painting
- Curvature Tool
- Select & Mask
- Improved Preserve Details upscaling
- General Improvements
16. New Features in CC 2019 (37:00) ⤓
- Content-Aware Fill Workspace
- Painting Improvements
- Frame Tool
- Updated behaviours
16. Conclusion (14:00) ⤓
- Preparing for the Adobe Certified Associate exam
- Building Your Portfolio
What students are saying
No better way to understand Adobe Photoshop CC.
Good explanation, good examples and the tone, speed are all perfect. I am very happy with the class.
I would recommend this to everyone. Explanations are easy to understand and documentation provided with each section is worth it's weight in gold.
Michael Scott Walker
I completed the course and am floored at the amount of great content and the organised structure. I highly recommend Martin Perhiniak as an instructor.
Over 100,000 students has taken this best-selling course over so far...
And with more than 13 thousand positive reviews, so many people cannot be wrong! Join our growing creative community and have fun learning!
Share this page with your friends and help them reach their creative potential!
- DESKTOP OR IPAD VERSION -
All Access Pass
the all photoshop BUNDLE
We want you to get the most from your learning experience with YES. However if you are unsatisfied with the course we offer a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
What do I need to start the course?
- It is recommended to have an active Creative Cloud account to be able to use the latest version of Adobe Photoshop CC while studying from this course.
- You will also need a PC or Mac computer that is strong enough to run Adobe Photoshop CC.
- A pen tablet is NOT required, a mouse is sufficient enough.
- You will also need a stable Internet connection as the video lessons can only be watched online (they are NOT available to download.)
Can I ask questions if I am stuck?
Yes, you can! We provide customer support to all of our students and premium support to our Pro Members. We aim to respond to all questions within 24 hours and provide bespoke feedback on assignment submissions by Pro Member students.
This course includes exercise files, which are available to download from the ‘Introduction’ chapter.
They include a study guide to help you navigate the course as well as psd working files and guides to keyboard short cuts, file formats etc.
There are 9 interactive quizzes included in this course, each with 20 multiple-choice questions. There is one test at the end of each chapter. They will help you fully understand every aspect of the subject you are learning and great for finding weak areas you may need to go back and work through again. We don’t make our quizzes easy so when you pass you really know your stuff!
Upon completing this course you will receive a certificate to mark your achievement and to help you demonstrate mastering Adobe Photoshop. The course certificate will include your name, the date of completion and the instructor's name, qualifications and signature.
Can I watch the course on mobile devices?
Yes, you can! This course can be accessed on any desktop and mobile device as long as you have a stable Internet connection. Video lessons are only available online, while exercise files can be downloaded and used offline (downloads will only work on desktop PC or Mac computers).