Terms and Conditions
Hello, thank you for reviewing our Terms and Conditions. These generally set the rules of the relationship between us in legal terms, so read them through carefully. If you are unsure of anything, never hesitate to ask us.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By becoming our student, by accessing, downloading, or using Yes I’m a Designer learning content, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We might change, or update these Terms or our Policies at any time. You can always come back and review these to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
Nevertheless, the foundation of our relationship is built on trust and respect, and our shared passion for art, design and creativity!
2. EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER:
Yes I’m a Designer Limited (“Yes”, “We”) cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, or strategies. We cannot guarantee you to have a dream career in the creative industry.
What we can guarantee is your satisfaction with our training. We give you a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee on all products we sell, (including merchandise) so, if you are unsatisfied with the courses or branded merchandise, we offer a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
You should know that all products and services by Us are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice.
Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites (even in a case study or testimony), are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average career progress, earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. We share what we find the best, both in using professional applications, working in design projects or managing freelance projects.
You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
3. RETURNS, REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
3.1. Merchandise & Non- Subscription Digital Product Returns, Live Stream and Live Event Cancellations
- We want you to be satisfied with any purchase you make. To ensure that we offer a 30day unconditional money-back guarantee for any physical, digital products, online or live events you purchased. For subscription products you can also ask a refund within the first period – please see point 3.2.
- 100% money-back guarantee covers the price of the product. In the case of physical products, it does not cover shipping and handling fees.
- For physical product refunds, please contact us about your refund request before posting the item back so that we can expect the package. Once a returned item is received we issue the refund.
- In the case of Live Events, for the sake of the other participants, we ask you to notify us if you need to cancel your participation at the earliest possible. You are eligible to cancel for a full refund 7 days prior to the event. If you attended and wasn’t satisfied for any reason, you, of course, can ask a full refund within 7 days.
- In case of Online Events ( Live Streams), you can cancel any time to get a full refund. We use external streaming services and we cannot guarantee the events to be uninterrupted or error-free. If there are unseen technical difficulties we can’t solve on spot, we may reschedule the event or refund the full fee.
- All refunds will be returned to the original credit card, and PayPal orders will be credited back to the PayPal account you paid with.
- Refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account.
- For all products and events, we offer THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase. If you return a physical product, you have to post it within 30 days to the address of the shipping. You pay the cost of the returned item.
- To ensure that your product is not lost or damaged, we strongly recommend sending the product by certified mail with a tracking number. If we do not receive the product back and the customer does not have proof that the product was returned we cannot issue a refund.
Currently, we offer two membership options, the Standard “Access All Courses” Membership and the Pro Membership ‘Access All Courses + Mentoring’. In both, you have unlimited access to all our courses and any new courses added as long as your membership is active.
In addition to that, in the Pro Membership, you also have:
- Early access to YouTube tutorials + New Courses
- Pro Member private Facebook community group
- Access to downloadable guides and resources
- Access to Creative projects with briefs
- We provide two rounds of review and feedback per month, one via video feedback and one through our Pro Members Livestream. Usually, this feedback takes place every two weeks. We will notify of the deadline dates via email.
- Pro Members have up to 6 project submission allowance per month. If you submit more than six designs, then we will review it the following month.
- If your design is approved, the status will be set to read Approved, and the lesson will be marked complete.
- If Rejected, you will be able to make another submission for review.
- Once you resubmit, and you follow our feedback and it meets the brief, then we may automatically approve it without giving further feedback!
- Feedback will only be given to students who take part in our Creative Briefs. We may not be able to review personal work or any designs uploaded to the Facebook group.
Billing Cycle: The Membership fee for any of our Standard or Pro Memberships will be charged on a monthly or yearly basis according to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your membership until your membership is cancelled.
Membership fees are fully earned upon payment. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. In your Account section, you can see when the next term is due. You can access all the courses and content in your account till the end of the payment period, even if you cancel earlier. Due to the technical limits though, some of the emails may not be sent to you after the cancel, for our mailing system only can only track the fact of the cancellation and not the individual renewal dates. Because of this, if you wish to cancel, it’s best to set up a date in your calendar and cancel a day or two before the renewal.
Cancellation: You can cancel your any of your memberships at any time, and you will continue to have access to the content through the end of your monthly billing period. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods. To cancel, go to the “Billing” page within your Account (top right corner), select ‘Cancel Membership’, and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
Trial Billing: If there was a free trial for your membership, we will charge your Payment Method for your monthly membership fee at the end of the free trial period and your membership will automatically renew monthly unless you cancel your membership prior to the end of the free trial period. To view the monthly membership price and end date of your free trial period, sign into your account and click the “Billing details” tab.
9. Your Account
As a course platform, we use Thinkific. When you access your courses, and the site URL changes to courses.yesimadesigner.com. This means you switched to the Thinkific platform that provides you with your account logins, access to your courses. All these are safely stored in Thinkific’s servers.
9.1 Access to Previous Purchases
You can access all previously-acquired content or learning program by signing into your account (under ‘My Dashboard’), but you may not be able to download it.
We, however, reserve the right to change content options (including eligibility for particular features) or remove them if we see it is no longer valid or deemed out of date. We update you on such changes unless you ask us to delete your personal information which case we wouldn’t be able to. It is your responsibility to update your email address in case it changes.
10. Social Media Groups and Communities
Designers or design enthusiasts of all levels are welcome at Yes. We have community members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to seasoned professionals.
If you signed to our Pro Membership, you will have access to private Facebook Group, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
All skill levels are welcome here.
We have members of all skill and experience levels from all background, from college students to in-house and freelance professionals.
Keep it respectful
Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
No pitching to the group
We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
No gated content
Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
Keep it on topic
We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
Partnering with other members is at your own decision
Access to this group does not mean that YES endorses anyone’s services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when hiring, getting hired, or partnering with anyone in the group.
Report posts that are breaking group policies
Due to a large number of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manger directly via private message so our team can review them.
Breaking the rules
Three warnings for rule-breaking behaviour will result in a 7-day removal from the group. After the 7 day period, you are welcome to rejoin the group on a 30-day probation. If you break the rules again during your probation, you will be permanently removed from the community or group.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that the Yes I’m a Designer, including but not limited to our branded merchandise and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates that is owned by DigitalMarketer and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not re-use such proprietary information or materials in your own work, or in any way whatsoever except for use in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of Yes I’m a Designer content or service may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from Us. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on our content, services or graphics in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Yes I’m a Designer brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, we reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any of our products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the Yes brand at any time without notice. In no event will Yes I’m a Designer be liable for making these changes. We may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of our services, in any case, and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to Yes I’m a Designer Limited (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) are owned by Yes I’m a Designer Limited and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE CONTENT OR ANY PART OF Yes I’m a Designer Limited, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Yes I’m a Designer, the Yes I’m a Designer logo, other Yes trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Yes I’m a Designer are trademarks or registered trademarks of Yes I’m a Designer in the U.S. and/or other countries. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
11.1 Adobe products, brand elements are trademarks
Teaching design and the usage of professional design applications we foremost use the Adobe ecosystem, featuring their products. In our graphics, video thumbnails etc. we may show certain brand elements (ie. Adobe, Ps, AI logos) sanctioned as “fair use” as means of teaching, under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976. Adobe owns all copyright of all brand elements of their products and services, and by no means do we claim any right over them.
While we endorse and work with Adobe products, we are not resellers or distributors in any way. You cannot purchase any of their products or services from us but from their own site, adobe.com. We don’t offer any free or discounted licences or copies with any of our courses or memberships.
We are here for you should you have any questions on this agreement. Please contact us at info(at)yesimadesigner.com. Since we use external tools and applications as well as cookies, we recommend you to review our Privacy and Cookie policies as well.