Watch this seminar and learn everything you need to know about Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3. You can learn all the amazing features this user friendly application and discover all the advantages of Camera RAW files to JPEGs. This seminar is a must for professional and amateur photographers alike. This a non-edited recording of the seminar.
Model on my photographs in this seminar: Shumi Begum
Lightroom seminar from Martin Perhiniak on Vimeo.
Topics mentioned in the seminar:
Welcome to Lightroom
– creating a new catalog
Camera RAW basics and Lightroom tools
– importing photos (camera RAW folder)
– difference between JPG and RAW
– show the tools (straighten, gradient, adjustment brush, spot removal, white balance, etc.)
– selective colours
– reduce noise
– auto lens correction
– using the history
– comparing before and after
– setting up auto-import
– get the camera ready
Selecting and filtering photos
– import Lightroom folder (HDR and Panorama too)
– flagging, labeling, star ratings
– collections (quick, normal, smart)
– show how effective Lightroom can be
– sync develop settings
– save snapshots
– virtual copies
– export options
– print options
– web gallery options
– publish services (Facebook, Flickr)
– retouch using clone stamp
Many thanks for those who attended the seminar and I hope we will meet on the next presentation!
Please don’t forget to comment and follow the page on Facebook and on Twitter!